Need some inventive June social media concepts? Look no additional. This put up is jam-packed with Social Media Holidays for the month of June. We’ve obtained social media concepts, video concepts, GIFs and extra for you!
BY DONNA MORITZ | PUBLISHED 15 MAY, 2019
Posts on this weblog could include affiliate hyperlinks, which suggests we obtain a small fee for free of charge to you if you buy by means of a hyperlink.
We’ve rounded up an entire swag of in style, nationwide and worldwide holidays. We’ve additionally included loopy and weird days of celebration for June. There’s fairly actually 60+ totally different concepts on this put up.
Not solely do we now have content material calendar concepts for daily of the month, however we now have weekly and month-to-month holidays too. And there are instruments and concepts so that you can return to at any time later for reference.
What Comes With our June Social Media Ideas?
Here’s what to anticipate on this put up filled with June Social Media Ideas:
a helpful fast reference information and infographic to shortly seize social media holidays for every month. an summary of our June social media concepts. We’ve lined what you’ll be able to create and tips on how to share the content material. This put up focuses on concepts for social video however lots of the concepts can be utilized for static photographs too!an inventory of cool instruments and assets that can make it easier to to create visuals for Social Media Holidays. Our Social Media Content Calendar will make it easier to!
Tips for Creating June Content Ahead of Time (Super Quick!)
Creating content material isn’t simple and might take time, however when you schedule a few of your content material forward, by doing a number of easy issues, it makes it soooo a lot simpler for you.
In reality, just some key methods can provide you an entire month’s value of content material, created, scheduled, and able to put up, very quickly in any respect. Here’s my suggestions for doing simply that, particularly associated to creating social video:
Use a template (it’s simpler): Many of the instruments I’ve talked about beneath have templates as a part of their options. Use the templates – they may information you. You might spend ages making a design, however when you’re not a designer, it might take you hours. Instead, use a design that an precise designer has already signed off on, and easily edit the template. You can edit simply the textual content or picture or colours. Keep it easy -don’t go too loopy as then you definitely run the danger of ruining all the design (sorry to say this, however it’s true and that goes for me too!). Create in batches. If you’re going to the hassle of getting right into a inventive house to create one video or GIF or picture, why not create two movies as an alternative? or three movies? or ten or twenty photographs? It’s a lot simpler to create a number of movies in only one sitting than to do all of them individually. You have already got the instruments open and able to rock. Keep going and do only one extra.. or a number of! Create social video for social media – you don’t have to begin out creating tremendous lengthy movies. 15-30 seconds is lengthy sufficient for many social media platforms – as much as a minute. You can progress to YouTube later. Create content material that may be simply consumed. Try some quotes, how-to movies, helpful suggestions or simply some enjoyable, observational humour. All of those are nice for engagement together with your viewers. This is particularly related on Facebook the place folks are likely to scroll by means of content material at an inexpensive tempo! Use GIFs so as to add character to your posts. It’s enjoyable to create your personal GIFs (I’ve added suggestions for doing this beneath) or you can even use one the hundreds of thousands of GIFs in Giphy’s library – you’ll be able to simply add GIFs to any social media put up, weblog put up, e mail or message. It provides humour and character to your story. Be certain to share straight from Giphy to present credit score and views to the creator.
Quick Guide Infographic to June Social Media Ideas & Holidays
Here’s a fast reference information to June Social Media Holidays, so you’ll be able to share it or reserve it to Pinterest for later reference:
Save this to Pinterest to consult with later!
Want the complete 2019 Social Media Holiday Infographic? Click right here.
Tips for utilizing this put up crammed with June Social Media Ideas
Create social movies across the vacation in query – do a Top 5 listing, a how-to video, behind the scenes content material (associated to one of many holidays), tutorials, or quote movies. Get inventive with it! Is it Donut Day? Do a video about Fun Donut Facts! Use one of many video instruments beneath.Create GIFs that replicate the vacation in query. Or share a GIF direct from the library in GiphyCreate photographs primarily based across the vacation in query – it could possibly be a quote, or a meme, a saying, tip, or picture that displays the celebration day or picture with textual content overlay.
This put up will focus primarily on social video, GIFs and animations, however do not forget that you should use all of this info to create photographs too. You’re solely restricted by your creativeness!
I’ve included some instruments and suggestions beneath that will help you to create June content material. Let’s dive in!
June Social Media Ideas and Holidays – Calendar Days
I’ve included a minimum of one “day” or vacation for daily on this June listing of social media concepts and holidays. We’ve additionally included hashtags, suggestions additionally included hashtags, instruments, suggestions and assets for creating visible content material in 2019. X
1. International Children’s Day – Many international locations rejoice Children’s Day on June 1. The World Conference for the Well-being of Children in (Geneva, Switzerland) proclaimed June 1 as International Children’s Day in 1925, though keep in mind that it’s also celebrated on November 20 in some international locations. #ChildrensDay
2. Rocky Road Day – want we are saying extra. There’s nothing higher than the eclectic mixture of Rocky Road elements. Sweet… however moorish! #RockyRoad #RockyRoadDay. Today can be National Cancer Survivor’s Day #NCSD2019.
three. Leave the Office Early Day – it may be a very good time to point out this put up to your boss and go away the workplace early! #LeaveTheOfficeEarlyDay. Or maybe share a GIF from the TV Series, The Office so as to add some humour to your put up.
four. National Cheese Day – Break out the cheese puns! If you’re a cheese lover, immediately is what you’ve been coaching for and it’s possible a very good variety of folks in your viewers will love cheese too. So, put up all of the cheese issues! Use #NationalCheeseDay or in style hashtags in your favorite cheese!
5. Apple II Day – immediately is a day to rejoice the day that the Apple II pc went on sale. June 5, 1977. It was an enormous 4KB of RAM (or you could possibly improve to an enormous 48KB). Ponder that for a second! And, there started the legend that outlined pc use for generations of followers!
Today can be Hot Air Balloon Day if you wish to create some content material round these swish balloons within the sky! Definitely instagrammable! Use #HotAirBalloonDay
6. Higher Education Day #HigherEducationDay – you’ll be able to put up about your viewers and ask them in the event that they accomplished any increased training, or maybe begin a dialogue in regards to the rising prices of training, particularly within the US.
7. National Donut Day –#NationalDonutDay – all issues donuts. Today is a social media dream for content material as a result of … who doesn’t love Donuts?
eight. World Ocean’s Day – #WorldOceansDay – discover out how one can put up about World Ocean’s Day on the official web site. It’s all about ocean celebration and safety and collaboration for a greater future. And it’s an awesome day to put up your superior seashore/ocean/wave/browsing pics!
Don’t have any nice ocean pictures of your personal? Try one of many main conservation organisations on Giphy. They have a great deal of GIFs that assist to remind us about defending our oceans. Like some narwhals from the National Geographic Channel:
The WWF UK additionally has some enjoyable GIFs to remind us about who we’re serving to once we defend our oceans:
9. Donald Duck Day – #DonaldDuckDay – Disney followers unite. It’s time to rejoice one of many world’s well-loved basic Disney characters. Time for a Disney quote? If you’re extra of a wine individual than a Disney individual, it’s additionally Rosé Day. Cheers!
10. National Herb and Spice Day – Add a bit of herb and spice to your social media posts. Food bloggers and hospitality companies, this present day is made for you! #HerbandSpice. Then wash one thing yummy down with Iced Tea because it’s National Iced Tea day.
11. Corn on the Cob Day – June has a very good share of meals “days” and immediately is all about scrumptious, buttery, Corn on the Cob. #CornOnTheCobDay. Maybe share this cool hack from Cooker and a Looker:
12. Superman Day – The Man of Steel has a day all for himself. DC Entertainment declared June 12 as Superman Day in 2013 to honor the creation of the world’s most well-known superhero, two days earlier than the discharge of the film “Man of Steel.” The day was initially known as “Man of Steel Day” however later grew to become “Superman Day.”
13. Weed Your Garden Day – It could possibly be that your viewers is stuffed with people who love gardening. Or perhaps it’s time for a humorous gardening put up. Either method, immediately is #WeedYourGardenDay. Let’s be trustworthy right here, there aren’t many days of celebration on the 13th June so that is the perfect choose of the bunch!
14. World Blood Donor Day – Today is World Blood Donor Day #WorldBloodDonorDay. Perhaps a reminder put up about donating blood could be a very good factor to put up immediately, so you’ll be able to assist to unfold the phrase about one thing essential in any nation. It’s additionally National Bourbon Day … in all probability finest not consumed earlier than donating blood, simply sayin’. But it’s additionally International Bath Day, and that may be a very good factor to take pleasure in after giving blood.
15. Global Wind Day – Today is a worldwide occasion held yearly on 15 June. It’s all about discovering wind power, the ability of wind and the probabilities it holds for our power techniques, capacity to decarbonise our economies and increase development and employment. Find out extra on the official web site.
Today can be Nature Photography Day and World Juggling Day #WorldJugglingDay.
16. Father’s Day – Father’s Day falls on totally different days all over the world. Today is Father’s Day within the US! It’s additionally World Sea Turtle Day. Find out extra on the official WWF web site.
17. Apple Strudel Day – #AppleStrudelDay. Who doesn’t love a very good Apple Strudel? Maybe share tips on how to prepare dinner the proper Apple Strudel on social media.
18. International Picnic Day – Use the hashtag #internationalpicnicday to share your finest picnic posts! It’s additionally International Sushi Day... so take your sushi on the picnic! #SushiDay. Share a recipe or perhaps a inventive GIF in your channels – like this one which by Brikk Studios on Giphy:
19. Garfield the Cat Day – Share some snarky Garfield humour from the lazy, lasagne-loving cat and use #garfieldthecat. Maybe your viewers remembers Garfield from their childhood! You’re in luck on Garfield Day, as a result of Garfield the Cat has his personal official Giphy Channel with GIFs to share (be sure to share straight from Giphy).
Today can be Martini Day. Shaken or Stirred? Use the hashtag #NationalMartiniDay.
20. World Refugee Day – Use the hashtag #WorldRefugeeDay to deliver consciousness to the plight of refugees the world over, and a few messages of hope! It’s additionally World Productivity Day for these companies who may wish to put up some productiveness suggestions. #WorldProductivityDay. Today can be World Tapas Day, celebrated on the third Thursday in June, yearly.
21. National Selfie Day – #NationalSelfieDay is a superb day to put up a selfie in your social channels. It’s additionally World Music Day #WorldMusicDay.
22. Great American Cookout – Today is the #GreatAmericanCookout in America (at all times held on the 4th Saturday in June).
23. National Pink Day – #NationalPinkDay is all about pink. Which is well timed actually, because it’s additionally National Flamingo Day #FlamingoDay #PinkFlamingoDay.
24. Swim a Lap Day – #SwimALapDay – immediately is Swim-a-Lap Day. It’s additionally International Fairy Day #FairyDay.
25. Global Beatles Day – #GlobalBeatlesDay is all in regards to the Fab Four and their timeless music!
26. Forgiveness Day – Quotes, Tips, Stories… something about Forgiveness is a superb factor to put up immediately. #ForgivenessDay.
27. National Sunglasses Day – #SunglassesDay – the long run’s so vivid we’ve gotta put on shades and immediately’s a very good day to put up about all issues Sunglasses. And it’s Pineapple Day. Sunglasses on Pineapples could be apt.
28. National Food Truck Day – The world has develop into obsessive about Food Trucks and all of the wonderful avenue meals they provide. Use #FoodTruckDay. It’s additionally Paul Bunyan Day, the large lumberjack from American Folklore.
29. National Camera Day – From Polaroids to Selfies to Drone Photography to high quality DSLR pictures… immediately is all about all issues “camera”.
30. Social Media Day – #SMDay began in 2010, launched by Mashable and has been held June 30 yearly since, with occasions held all over the world.
June Social Media Ideas and Holidays – Calendar Months
Use this listing of June month-long holidays to search out week-long social media concepts:
Children’s Awareness MonthGreat Outdoors MonthInternational Men’s MonthLesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride MonthNational Dairy MonthIced Tea MonthNational Zoo and Aquarium MonthSecurity MonthAudiobook MonthNational Frozen Yoghurt MonthAudiobook MonthGreat Outdoors Month (US-based for the summer time!)Soul Food Month (a celebration of southern cooking within the US).Pride Month (US)National Dairy MonthAquarium MonthInternational Men’s MonthNational Iced Tea Month
June Social Media Ideas and Holidays – Calendar Weeks
Use this fast listing of June weeks to search out week-long social media concepts:
National Camping Week (final full week in June)National Tennis Week (beginning fourth Sunday in June)National Email week (third week in June)National Forgiveness Week (begins 1st Sunday in June)National Roller Coaster Week (beginning the third Sunday in June)
Mobile Apps for Creating Video Content
Try this listing of apps that will help you create movies!
Over – Over is a cool cellular design app that features quite a lot of cool video templates. This is a superb app – and in my view, the perfect cellular app – when you like creating visuals and video in your telephone! InShot – a wonderful app for creating movies. It now has a Pro model that offers you a great deal of additional filters, results and stickers. InShot has quite a lot of free options nonetheless, to get you began. Available on iOS and in addition on Android.Slider – that is the brand new video animation instrument from the group at WordSwag. It’s a enjoyable instrument for creating animated textual content and quote movies (out there on iOS solely).
Desktop Tools for Creating Videos and GIFs
Try this listing of GIF instruments that will help you create movies and GIFs utilizing the dates above:
Wave.video – This is my go-to desktop video instrument for creating easy-to-share social video with an enormous libraries of templates, movies, photographs and audio libraries. See extra about Wave right here. Giphy – Giphy is the perfect supply on-line for locating GIFs to share from their library of hundreds of thousands of GIFs. Search for the hashtags you wish to discover GIFs for. Use totally different hashtag mixtures in your search to search out totally different gems. Gifmaker – that is fingers down my favorite GIF editor, and it’s FREE! You can achieve this many issues with this instrument together with host GIFs when you want a fast hyperlink, and the flexibility to create GIFs from photographs, and an entire swag of enhancing instruments.Biteable – Biteable is one other video instrument that has enjoyable animated video templates.
Want extra Calendar Ideas?
You can see my full listing of Social Media Holidays on this put up:
Over to You
Do you schedule your content material forward? What are your Favourite June Social Media holidays and have we missed any?
The following two tabs change content material beneath.
Donna is the founding father of Socially Sorted, winner of Best Business Blog in Australia 2014 and a Top 10 Social Media Blog for Social Media Examiner, 2015-2017. She helps manufacturers leverage the ability of visible storytelling and content material technique of their enterprise. Her content material has been featured in publications akin to Forbes and Entrepreneur Online and she or he is a contributor to Social Media Examiner. Donna speaks about digital and visible content material for the advertising and tourism industries internationally.